Megatrax is looking for a new IT Manager / Digital Asset Manager. Check out the description below, and if you’re interested in applying, send your cover letter and resume to Scott Linn at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Job Title: IT Manager / Digital Asset Manager
Department: Technical Services
Reports To: CFO
FSLA Status: Exempt
Manages and coordinates all technology, distribution and customer experience related projects, initiatives and processes within the organization. Initiates and/or responds to requests to research, recommend, develop and implement new process advancements for the company. Oversees ongoing organizational distribution, technical support and CRM systems.
- Ensure successful distribution of product including system metadata.
- Maintains relationships with appropriate vendors and customers to ensure we successfully distribute our product.
- Administrates CRM and related systems.
- Oversees all aspects of technical customer touch points, including managing tech support specialists, processes and advancements.
- Manage projects as identified.
- Provides status reports to management.
- Develops and implements organizational training initiatives related to technology.
- Manage developer/coder for updates to website/MXHD/related products
- Development and construction of CHDB
- Maintain current database systems
- Other duties as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL REQUIRMENTS:
- Ability to develop, monitor, refine, and organize procedures.
- SQL or MySQL experience required.
- Knowledge of performing rights organizations, title registration and copyright procedures.
- Project management, team and leadership skills.
- Effective communication both verbally and in writing.
- Able to multitask and prioritize many different goals and responsibilities in a timely manner.
- Experience with the technical aspects of music delivery formats and their naming, encoding and tagging.
- IT skills and background.
- Reliable self starter.
- Positive and professional attitude.
- Customer service skills.
- Must be able to work independently with little supervision.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be provided for qualified individuals with a disability who require and request such accommodations.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to: sit at a desk; sit for long periods of time for traveling; regularly use hands to finger, handle, feel, or operate objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms; have sufficient hearing and speech to effectively communicate in person and over the telephone. Specific vision abilities include close vision, distance vision, color vision, and ability to adjust focus. The employee must be able to handle multiple phone lines and handle more than one project at a time.
Generally clean work environment with limited exposure to conditions such as dust, fumes, odors, or noise; occasional contact with angry and/or upset individuals; frequent interruptions of planned work activities by telephone calls, office visitors, and response to unplanned events. The noise level is usually moderate.