Megatrax Production Music in North Hollywood, CA, is currently accepting applications for Marketing Manager, Online Communications. Applicants should direct their enquiries to Scott Linn at SLinn-at-Megatrax-dot-com.
Marketing Manager, Online Communications: Works with the sales and marketing team to execute Megatrax‘s marketing plan and raise awareness about company’s products and services. This position, with input from organizational management, is responsible for developing, coordinating and implementing effective marketing strategies across all online platforms including social media, websites and blogs.
1. Oversee and manage the marketing aspects of organizational website(s).
2. Develop and implement organizational social media strategies.
3. Create compelling content for marketing materials, blogs, campaigns and initiatives.
4. Responsible for the development and implementation of company blog(s)/newsletters.
5. Responsible for the development and implementation of organizational SEO strategy.
6. Compile analytics and implement an ongoing reporting process to track marketing ROI.
7. Perform marketing research through Salesforce and other relevant applications.
8. Coordinate and oversee the work of marketing consultants.
9. Develop, implement and track targeted online marketing campaigns.
10. Write, edit and proofread copy for marketing and communications pieces
11. Work with marketing team to ensure organizational marketing goals are met.
12. Other duties as assigned.
– Degree in Marketing, Communications, Journalism, or equivalent experience
– Strong writing, grammar and communication skills
– Creative thinker
– Solid knowledge of social media, SEO, analytics tools and online marketing platforms
– Familiarity with B2B marketing strategies and principles (e.g., web strategy, email marketing and content marketing.)
– Excellent organizational and communication skills
– Self-motivated team player with strong interpersonal skills
– Resourceful, able to work with little supervision
– Multitasking ability
– Collaborative work style, able to work effectively across multiple departments
– Basic knowledge of HTML and working knowledge of email management websites
– Proficient in all Office programs